Southwest Washington Contractors Association
Southwest Washington Contractors Association (SWCA) is an organization of commercial construction professionals. Located in Vancouver, Washington, the SWCA has more than 65 years of experience as a resource for the construction industry. We are comprised of general contractors, engineers, architects and service companies supportive of the industry.
SWCA was established in 1947 to:
- Operate a Plans Center on a cooperative, non-profit basis
- Create great efficiency and cooperation in the construction industry
- Provide methods and means whereby members may avail themselves to the greater power of combined effort through association, acting as an authoritative body, in approving relations with architects, engineers, public entities and other branches of the construction industry
To learn more about SWCA visit http://www.swca.org/
SCE Contractors Health Benefit Exchange
We are the contractors’ “Premier” Health, Wellness, and Benefits provider in the NW. As a private exchange, we are managed by the association members and board of directors. All association members groups are in a large group purchasing collective that can better control costs through the management of benefit products. Our service providers multiple carriers, compliance documentation and a complete electronic benefit administration for private and public CCB licensed contractors.
- Kaiser Permanente Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision and Alternative Care
- Samaritan Medical, Rx, Vision and Alternative Care
- Colonial Life Voluntary STD, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Medical Bridge and Life
Scope of Services Provided
- Premium Holiday on groups that enroll 26 or more employees with most of our medical offerings
- Split carrier (HMO and PPO) offerings when groups are 50 and over with no minimum for each carrier or re-rating
- Cafeteria 125 plan for pre-tax deductions
- COBRA services and administration
- Consolidated invoicing- real time management BSI
- Prevailing Wage Fringe management
- 24/7 Online Benefit Administration “SIMON”
- Defined Contribution Benefit Administration
- Group Voluntary with “No Minimums and Guaranteed Issue on all Products”
- HSA, HRA Full Service
- 125 Pre-Tax and Full Flex Services
- Fringe Benefit Group Retirement and Investment Services
- Compliance Dashboard
- COBRA Administration
- All groups are eligible State Wide
- Multiple plans available for all employees through group plan
- Life Balance Card
- Wellness plans from each carrier
Brokers are approved once they have joined the association as associate member agencies or agent and completed a training class to offer the Trust Products and Services. If your agent has not completed either of these steps they cannot offer the products to you. Give your broker our number and we will set them up to be approved brokers.
If you are not currently working with a broker, What If USA will assign an approved broker to you.