Pacific Northwest Chapter American Fence Association
The Pacific NW Chapter of the American Fence Association shall:
- Be dedicated to promoting the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and product standards in the fence, deck and railing industry.
- Benefit the fence, deck and railing industry and the consumer by developing and disseminating information and education to its members and consumers; advancing safety; and addressing problems and opportunities that face the industry.
- At all times conduct its activities, programs, and practices in a manner consistent with the policies of AFA.
Pacific Northwest Chapter of the AFA Contractors Health Benefit Exchange
We are the contractors’ “Premier” Health, Wellness, and Benefits provider in the NW. As a private exchange, we are managed by the association members and board of directors. All association members groups are in a large group purchasing collective that can better control costs through the management of benefit products. Our service providers multiple carriers, compliance documentation and a complete electronic benefit administration for private and public CCB licensed contractors.
- Kaiser Permanente Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision and Alternative Care
- PacificSource Medical,
- Samaritan Medical, Rx, Vision and Alternative Care
- Colonial Life Voluntary STD, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Medical
Scope of Services Provided
- Premium Holiday on groups that enroll 26 or more employees with most of our medical offerings
- Split carrier (HMO and PPO) offerings when groups are 50 and over with no minimum for each carrier or re-rating
- Cafeteria 125 plan for pre-tax deductions
- COBRA services and administration
- Consolidated invoicing- real time management BSI
- 24/7 Online
- Defined Contribution Benefit Administration
- Group Voluntary with “No Minimums and Guaranteed Issue on all Products”
- HSA, HRA Full Service
- 125 Pre-Tax and Full Flex Services
- Fringe Benefit Group Retirement and Investment Services
- Compliance Dashboard
- COBRA Administration
- All groups are eligible State Wide
- Multiple plans available for all employees through group plan
- Life Balance Card
- Wellness plans from each carrier
Brokers are approved once they have joined the association as associate member agencies or agent and completed a training class to offer the Trust Products and Services. If your agent has not completed either of these steps they cannot offer the products to you. Give your broker our number and we will set them up to be approved brokers.
If you are not currently working with a broker, What If USA will assign an approved broker to you.