Oregon Concrete & Aggregate Producers Association
The Oregon Concrete & Aggregate Producers Association is a membership-based organization governed by a Board of Directors. Established in 1967, OCAPA represents and serves businesses involved in the construction materials industry in Oregon and Southern Washington. Our efforts influence legislative policy, regulatory governance, public works, transportation, and natural resources management. Our members benefit from technical, educational, social, and promotional activities. We offer several product and service savings programs for members only, along with discounts on certification classes. Committee participation allows member employees the opportunity to influence action, and build relationships with industry leaders.
Membership categories include producers and associates, with annual dues based on these classifications. Producers include companies producing ready-mix concrete, and mining operations producing aggregate, metals, and industrial minerals. Associates include cement producers, fly ash, and admixture companies, and businesses in the following industry-related activities: manufacturers and distributors of equipment, materials, products, and services; architectural, engineering, insurance, legal, and consulting firms; testing labs; rock crushing, transportation, and concrete pumping services; concrete and construction contractors.
To learn more about OCAPA visit http://www.ocapa.net/
OCAPA Contractors Health Benefit Exchange
We are the contractors’ “Premier” Health, Wellness, and Benefits provider in the NW. As a private exchange, we are managed by the association members and board of directors. All association members groups are in a large group purchasing collective that can better control costs through the management of benefit products. Our service providers multiple carriers, compliance documentation and a complete electronic benefit administration for private and public CCB licensed contractors.
- Kaiser Permanente Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision and Alternative Care
- Samaritan Medical, Rx, Vision and Alternative Care
- Colonial Life Voluntary STD, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Medical
Scope of Services Provided
- Premium Holiday on groups that enroll 26 or more employees with most of our medical offerings
- Split carrier (HMO and PPO) offerings when groups are 50 and over with no minimum for each carrier or re-rating
- Cafeteria 125 plan for pre-tax deductions
- COBRA services and administration
- Consolidated invoicing- real time management BSI
- 24/7 Online
- Defined Contribution Benefit Administration
- Group Voluntary with “No Minimums and Guaranteed Issue on all Products”
- HSA, HRA Full Service
- 125 Pre-Tax and Full Flex Services
- Fringe Benefit Group Retirement and Investment Services
- Compliance Dashboard
- COBRA Administration
- All groups are eligible State Wide
- Multiple plans available for all employees through group plan
- Life Balance Card
- Wellness plans from each carrier
Brokers are approved once they have joined the association as associate member agencies or agent and completed a training class to offer the Trust Products and Services. If your agent has not completed either of these steps they cannot offer the products to you. Give your broker our number and we will set them up to be approved brokers.
If you are not currently working with a broker, What If USA will assign an approved broker to you.