Northwest Utility Contractors Association
The Northwest Utility Contractors Association is a nonprofit trade association that represents Oregon and Southwest Washington.
The primary purpose of this association is to represent the best interests of contractors engaged in the construction of utility lines, excavation, site work, and trenchless technology, and associate members that support the industry.
Our mission is to preserve the identity and common interests of the utility contracting industry; promote better relations between utility contractors and governmental agencies, general contractors, labor, engineers and the public at large; foster, encourage and maintain safety standards; represent the common interests of utility contractors at national, state and local levels; and to engage in research to aid the utility contracting industry.
To learn more about NWUCA visit http://www.nwuca.com/
NWUCA Contractors Health Benefit Exchange
We are the contractors’ “Premier” Health, Wellness, and Benefits provider in the NW. As a private exchange, we are managed by the association members and board of directors. All association members groups are in a large group purchasing collective that can better control costs through the management of benefit products. Our service providers multiple carriers, compliance documentation and a complete electronic benefit administration for private and public CCB licensed contractors.
- Kaiser Permanente Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision and Alternative Care
- Samaritan Medical, Rx, Vision and Alternative Care
- Colonial Life Voluntary STD, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Medical
Scope of Services Provided
- Premium Holiday on groups that enroll 26 or more employees with most of our medical offerings
- Split carrier (HMO and PPO) offerings when groups are 50 and over with no minimum for each carrier or re-rating
- Cafeteria 125 plan for pre-tax deductions
- COBRA services and administration
- Consolidated invoicing- real time management BSI
- 24/7 Online
- Defined Contribution Benefit Administration
- Group Voluntary with “No Minimums and Guaranteed Issue on all Products”
- HSA, HRA Full Service
- 125 Pre-Tax and Full Flex Services
- Fringe Benefit Group Retirement and Investment Services
- Compliance Dashboard
- COBRA Administration
- All groups are eligible State Wide
- Multiple plans available for all employees through group plan
- Life Balance Card
- Wellness plans from each carrier
Brokers are approved once they have joined the association as associate member agencies or agent and completed a training class to offer the Trust Products and Services. If your agent has not completed either of these steps they cannot offer the products to you. Give your broker our number and we will set them up to be approved brokers.
If you are not currently working with a broker, What If USA will assign an approved broker to you.